Today was really frustrating. Kaelyx and Tynan both had a hard time listening. Madison was good in general, but snappy at her brothers and kind of whiny. Ry'ak was his happy self, but it's hard for me to hold him since my sunburn hurts so bad on my shoulder (where he holds on). The big thing today I guess was how Kaelyx kept hurting Tynan and Tynan kept hurting Kaelyx. And when they were told to do something they suddenly became mysteriously deaf! It was very frustrating!
But then I stop and think how thankful I am to have 4 wonderful children. They definitely try my patience, but Frank and I are totally blessed to have these 4 sweet individuals in our lives. I get frustrated and worn out trying to keep up with everything, but I wouldn't trade them for anything! I love my sweet and smiley Madison, my energetic and creative Kaelyx, my kind and caring Tynan, and my happy cuddly Ry'ak. I love each of them and I'm so thankful I get to be their Mama!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
My Sweet Angels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hang in there...it all gets better when they move out! (but you still worry just as much). How did you get so sunburned? Love the black and white photos!
The sunburn came from a field trip to Antelope Island. It was fun. I'll blog it later. I'm slow. =)
Thanks about the pictures. I enjoy playing with them and changing things.
Post a Comment