Create your own glittery text at pYzam.com
On Tuesday I co-oped in Madison's class. (Every Tuesday afternoon I go help out in her class, and I help out in Kaelyx's class on Thursday afternoons.) The plan was to go for a "block walk," a walk around the block. We got about half way around when some of the kids in the class started screaming. Somehow a hive got knocked down and yellow jackets were everywhere. Half of the class got stung multiple times. Fortunately, Madison didn't get stung at all. Unfortunately, I got stung 11 times. OUCH! So when the kids and I got home from school Frank smeared baking soda paste all over my wounds. But dang does it hurt! I'm just thankful Madison didn't get stung.




3 comments:
Geez Louise! That is AWFUL! Poor Kids - Poor Becky!!!
Oh, my gosh...I'm so sorry...it makes me hurt just thinking about! Hope you feel better soon.
OUCH! Is right!!! So sorry about that.
Post a Comment