Here are the kids in their costumes. Madison was gone with her Papa, Mama Erin, and (sister) Annie enjoying a Halloween Disneyland trip. (I hope Erin doesn't mind that I copied and pasted the pictures of Madison from her blog.) =) On Thursday we went to our church's trunk-or-treat and potluck dinner. Kaelyx dressed up as a dragon, Tynan was Super Man, and Ry'ak was a cow. It was fun.
On Halloween Kaelyx dressed up like Spider Man for school, and Tynan dressed up as Dumbo to pick Kaelyx up. For trick-or-treating Kaelyx was Spider Man, Tynan was Super Man, and Ry'ak was a cow. So long story short, the boys had a fun time dressing up and celebrating the holiday. And I had a fun time seeing them enjoy the holiday. Kaelyx, Tynan, and Ry'ak had so much fun going to each of the houses. At first Ry'ak wasn't too sure about the whole thing, but he caught on soon. Each boy took turns ringing bells or knocking on doors. And I was so proud of them. They remembered to say thank you almost every time.
I can't believe how nice the weather was. Frank and I were both in t-shirts and shorts, and I had a hard time not layering the kids like in past years. It was great. We got rained on lightly a couple times while we were out, but the overall weather was fantastic. I'm thankful it was such a fun and safe Halloween!



1 comments:
Love those muscles, Kaelyx and Tynan! Madison looks really scary and Ry'ak is a darling cow! Don't eat TOO much candy :)
Post a Comment