I love that you've come to Blogland!!! Can I add you to my list? Okay, it's 1)Kaelyx 2)Tynan 3)Ry'Ak 4)MadisonAm I right??? What a fun idea!
I agree with Melanie totally. What a cute Blog! Love you guys.
This is such a fun idea! I'm going to have to copy you :)
The kids like looking at their eyes and pretend to switch their own eyes. =)PS yup! Mel got them all right!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that you've come to Blogland!!! Can I add you to my list?
Okay, it's 1)Kaelyx
2)Tynan
3)Ry'Ak
4)Madison
Am I right???
What a fun idea!
I agree with Melanie totally. What a cute Blog! Love you guys.
This is such a fun idea! I'm going to have to copy you :)
The kids like looking at their eyes and pretend to switch their own eyes. =)
PS yup! Mel got them all right!
Post a Comment